- Cut dryer sheets in half to make them last longer.
- Use dehydrated eggs for cooking sweets (I use dehydrated milk for baking Abby, but I’ve never seen dehydrated eggs).
- Make bread from scratch
- Make milk from powdered milk and mask the flavor with chocolate powder or syrup.
- Buy milk in bulk and freeze it.
- Make home-made deodorant (if it works, please send us the recipe Abby… if it doesn’t, please warn us
- Learn to can/preserve and freeze.
I’m also learning about making my own dishwasher detergent, but I want to experiment with my dishes before I post a recipe here. I’d hate to etch or damage someone’s dishes with a bad one, so when I’ve got it perfected I shall let everyone know.
Thanks Abby for sharing your tips!
This is day 14 of 30 in a series for April, which is “Financial Literacy Month”